一肖一码免费,公开,【小小梦魇2】Twitter官网壁纸精选+收藏

星夜漫步2024-10-07本地5



这个身材矮小的女士喜欢她的玩具。任何不是她玩具的东西在她的托儿所里都不会长久。



It's a big scary world for little creatures, but here and there, they chance to find a safe place between the cracks. Wishing you a warm, cozy Christmas with others like you.

对小动物来说,这是一个可怕的大世界,但在这里和那里,它们有机会在裂缝之间找到一个安全的地方。愿你和你一样的人度过一个温暖、舒适的圣诞节。


It's time to show off your creativity, students! Submit a drawing that would be appropriate for the Teacher's class by posting it here by 5 PM CEST, January 23. Our favorite from all the submissions will win a copy of #LittleNightmaresII when it releases later this year.

学生们,是时候展示你们的创造力了!提交一张适合老师上课的图纸,在1月23日下午5点之前贴在这里。我们最喜欢的作品将在今年晚些时候发行时赢得一本《LittleNightmaresII》。


The due date is creeping closer and many excellent pupils have already turned in their assignment. Make good use of your weekend, children. 

截止日期越来越近,许多优秀的学生已经交了作业。好好利用你的周末,孩子们。


Run. Hide. Survive. And be ready to fight back. #LittleNightmares II is getting closer every day. What are you doing to prepare?

快躲起来,准备开始反击。小小噩梦2越来越接近了,你做了什么准备迎接它的到来?


He looks cumbersome, doesn’t he? Don’t let your guard down, his shack is full of careless trophies.

他看起来很笨重,不是吗?别放松警惕,他的小屋里满是“粗心大意”的战利品。


The grading committee needed lots of discussions to come to their final decision. This class is truly exceptional, and you all merited high marks. However, only one student can be at the top of the class. Congratulations, Imoon Söderlund (IG: imoonart333), you got the best score.

评分委员会需要进行大量讨论才能做出最终决定。这门课真是出类拔萃,你们都应该得到高分。然而,只有一个学生可以成为班里的尖子生。恭喜你,Imoon Söderlund (IG: imoonart333),你的成绩最好。


This peaceful moment in the woods was captured by Ngọc Trần on Facebook.

Facebook上的Ngọc Trần网站记录了树林中的这一宁静时刻。


The forest will reclaim what does not defend itself. See that you don’t stand too still too long, children.

森林会开垦那些不能保护自己的东西。注意别站得太久,孩子们。


Teacher knows best. Don’t forget that, or bad grades will be the least of your worries. 

老师知道最好的。不要忘记这一点,否则糟糕的成绩将是你最不担心的事情。


Her methods are unconventional but, you can’t argue with the results.

她的处理方式是非传统的,但反馈的结果确是无可争议的。


What a delightful game of hide and seek.

多么有趣的捉迷藏游戏


Don’t worry, it’s just a normal school hall. Nothing to be afraid of at all, right?  

别担心,这只是一个普通的学校大厅。没什么好怕的,对吧?


The purpose of the bag is currently unknown.

这个袋子的用途目前还不清楚。


You’ve got a long way to go, children.

孩子们,你们要有很长的路要走。


The most difficult test in this classroom is making it to the bathroom when you need to pee.

在这个教室里最难的考试就是如何在你想小便的时候去洗手间。


Wake up, Mono.

快醒来,摩诺。


Hm, a dead end?

嗯,死胡同?


This place doesn’t look friendly.

这地方看起来不太友好。


Is anyone there?

有人在吗?


Thank you all for attending tonight's class. You did well, but we expect you back tomorrow. There's still a lot to learn.

谢谢大家来参加今晚的课程。你做得很好,但我们期待你明天回来。还有很多东西要学。


They'll face it together.

他们一起面对新澳门4949正版大全。


What a pair of scamps.

真是一对淘气鬼。


Come inside now, students. Young minds need guidance, and you have so much to learn.

现在进来,学生们。年轻的心灵需要引导,你们还有很多东西要学。


Avoiding extra homework in this class might require you to go above and beyond.

在这门课上避免额外的家庭作业可能需要你做得非常努力。


Time’s up, Mono. Come out, come out wherever you are. 

时间到了,Mono。出来,出来,不管你在哪里。


It's been quite the dead man's party tonight, hasn't it? Tomorrow, we'll see how some of the brave children who have already visited the Hospital are faring. Sleep tight.

今晚的死者派对真热闹,不是吗?明天,我们将看看那些已经去过医院的勇敢的孩子们的情况。睡个好觉。


You've made your will known, it seems her teaching style has become quite popular.

你已经立了遗嘱,看来她的教学风格已经很受欢迎了。


Now and then, it's healthy to let off steam. Have fun, children.

时不时地发泄一下怒气是有益健康的。孩子们,玩得开心。


Oh, hello there.

哦,你好。


They say it wasn’t always this way, but one must keep up with the times.

他们说,以前不是这样的,但一个人必须与时俱进。


So many of you have asked, and finally, we can answer.

你们很多人都问过了,我们终于可以回答了。


Despite the dangers, sometimes you must face the darkness alone.

尽管有危险,有时你必须独自面对黑暗。


How exciting, you’ll feel just like a present on Christmas morning!

多么令人兴奋啊,你会觉得自己就像一份圣诞早晨的礼物!


What do you suppose they’re thinking about, waiting there in the silent halls?

你猜他们在想什么,在寂静的大厅里等着?


Morning, little ones. Hope you're well-rested, big day ahead.

早上好,小家伙。希望你休息好了,重要的一天就要到了。


Feeling a bit tired from all the excitement today? Conserve your strength because tomorrow, we'll have you sit in on another class.

今天兴奋得有点累了吗?保存你的体力,因为明天,我们会让你去旁听另一节课。


After a long day, isn’t it refreshing to turn your brain off?

漫长的一天过后,让大脑停止运转不是会让人神清气爽吗?


喜欢的小伙伴,不妨来支持一下Up主吧!


评论列表

发表评论

访客

◎欢迎参与讨论,请在这里发表您的看法和观点。